30 day shred

Options
Has anybody had any success with it? I'm on day 3 (fml) and I'm really hoping this will help me jump start getting fit.

Replies

• sarajean123
    sarajean123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes I did it....not every day. With diet I lost 15 lbs. It also gets way easier after just like 6 or 7 days! You will be amazed at how many push ups you can do by the end :)
  • sarajean123
    sarajean123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it again very soon
  • leilaaitch
    leilaaitch Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on day 6 level 1, I turned to good old Google for results pics there seems to be a decent outcome if you stick with it (and the jumping jacks don't kill you first!) feel free to add me if you want a 30ds buddy xx
  • marmsworthy628
    marmsworthy628 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm. Motivated this time around!
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to encourage you all to keep at it. Its a great workout. That DVD is what got me motivated 3 years ago to finally lose 15 lbs and I have been maintaining ever since. I still rotate that DVD along with a lot of Jillian's other workouts.
    You can do it! :smile:
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I am on day 29 haven't noticed a massive difference but haven't weighed or measured yet, what I have noticed is that I can do the level 3 workout a lot more easily than I could when I first started it, I am going to carry on with level 3 after tomorrow as I enjoy it well up until the rockstar jumps :s
    Stick with it, good luck :smile:
  • gsm12
    gsm12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of phase 2 today (I did Phase 1 for about 15-20 days until I "mastered" the moves). Down 8 lbs so far, feel much stronger, and am starting to notice a slimmer core and clothes fitting better. I took a number of extra rest days and sat it out completely some days when I didn't "feel" like it, but after 2 weeks of sticking with it, I'm finding it harder to sit out-- it's only 30 minutes at home! Prior to 30DS, I couldn't tell you the last time I exercised. The results will drive your motivation as you go.

Keep with it, it definitely gets easier! You got this!