New, AND having fitbit probs already :(

Options
Hey guys! So yes, Im new to myfitnesspal from good ol Gilbert, Arizona. I am a daily fitbit user to track my workouts, heart rate, and calories burned, but am not seeing any of that cross over to myfitnesspal even after selecting to "sync with device." Has anybody else had issues sycning their fitbit data to their myfitnesspal? None of my steps, workouts and/or calories burned are carrying over to sync with myfitness pal! Anyone having the same problem or know how to fix it?!

Replies

• jgonzalez305
    jgonzalez305 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    sorry cant help. Ill be looking into one of those soon though. For now I used "MapMyRun" app , which is also owned by Under Armour and works flawlessly. I know this doesn't resolve your problem, but at least you can get your workout logged, for now!
  • HokieBrad
    HokieBrad Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I had issues at first with my Garmin Vivofit2. Once I made sure that MFP AND THE Garmin software were both showing connected status if resolved itself. Sometimes it takes MFP a bit of time to show things but it has been right on point everyday
  • fitnessjustin01
    fitnessjustin01 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Try to take it out then sync it again. Other than that make sure you have the right model selected. I think I remember a manual sync too.
  • deztined
    deztined Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! So yes, Im new to myfitnesspal from good ol Gilbert, Arizona. I am a daily fitbit user to track my workouts, heart rate, and calories burned, but am not seeing any of that cross over to myfitnesspal even after selecting to "sync with device." Has anybody else had issues sycning their fitbit data to their myfitnesspal? None of my steps, workouts and/or calories burned are carrying over to sync with myfitness pal! Anyone having the same problem or know how to fix it?!

I'm actually moving to Chandler next week, feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.