Back in the saddle again...again

Options
So this is my third time in the last two years starting this journey. I'm not sure why I can't stick with it, but I do believe I have the ability to do it. Just finding the motivation and the grit to stick to the plan. So if anyone wants to cheer me on, add me and I'll cheer you on as well!

Replies

• navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add you can do it. Welcome and stay strong
  • BeastField
    BeastField Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Same boat. Feel free to add me - anyone.
  • JamieAlison9
    JamieAlison9 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If you're sick of starting over then stop giving up. The problem is people start crash dieting and pushing themselves too much. The best way to lose weight and keep it off for good, is to make lifestyle changes. Calculate your BMI by searching Google. Have a calorie deficit of 500 per day. Do this by slashing 250 from your meals, and burn the other 250 cals by exercising and weight lifting. It's not hard once you learn how to take 250 calories from your diet. Hope this helps :):):)
  • MeLanceUppercut
    MeLanceUppercut Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I really do want the change this time. For my health. Its gonna be easier to lose this in my 30s rather then in my 50s. I want to be healthy! You guys are awesome!
  • arleneimojo
    arleneimojo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The worst for me is people who mean well but then leave peanut butter squares in the line of sight - So Frustrating - Over 40 so don't want to backslide anymore than I have - friends welcome lets support each other
  • nikkiigurl01
    nikkiigurl01 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I get what your saying , I'm at it again as well .I know how to achieve the healthy lifestyle I want . I am just finding it harder this time around . You've got this and your right It is easier well your younger so don't give up :)
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    If you find the lifestyle hard to achieve, it's not a lifestyle you want, it's just another diet. Stop dieting, start living :)
  • iamsoveryrich
    iamsoveryrich Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey Melance. I wanted to tell you I have experienced the same thing. I would start to lose weight or work out only to fall off the motivation wagon. Over and over. It was not until I started to do deep core belief work that I uncovered my beliefs that were keeping me stuck. I realized I had a few around my relationship that was sabotaging me. Once I started to release them, I felt like I was in the flow to eat better and move my body. I hope this gives you some different perspective on where look.
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat ... feel free to add me!
  • empmmurray
    empmmurray Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Dude
    That's what I'm saying
    You got this!
    Idk how to add so, feel dree to do so
  • MeLanceUppercut
    Options
    You guys are all awesome and some great motivation!
  • AppleGypsy
    AppleGypsy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is also my try again, again again. I've been much more focused and firm this time. No more secret cheats, I've learned it all catches up. You've managed to climb back up onto the lifeboat, don't let go! The waters are dangerous! :)
  • fitnessjustin01
    fitnessjustin01 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome back man!
  • MeLanceUppercut
    Options
    @Wuhbye Thanks man! Glad to be back!

@AppleGypsy thank you so much! I'm glad to know I'm not alone. It helps to know there others on the same path!