Getting started.... Again. I need all the help I can get! !

Options
2»

Replies

• sweetmelody269
    sweetmelody269 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'll be your buddy! I also need friends on MFP. I originally lost 110 pounds but gained back about 55. So I'm wanting to lose 70-90. Anybody feel free to add me or send me a message :)
  • kjraye73
    kjraye73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also was told to lose weight or I would be a full blown diabetic. Ugh! It runs the family so I am trying to lose 50 pounds so it doesn't become an issue for me. Add me I could also use the support. =)
  • flutatious1
    flutatious1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again too. Lost 20some lbs before my first baby and was doing fantastic. Second baby is a year old now and I'm 10lbs over what I was before my first pregnancy. I have about 40lbs more that I'd like to lose. That number freaks me out but I am ready for this. Friend me if you'd like to
  • laricat20
    laricat20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have about the same amount of weight to lose. :)
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! I'm a daily tracker and try to be as motivational as I can :)
  • tennileb
    tennileb Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back on track too, need to loose 30 lbs
  • atitagain1958
    atitagain1958 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Add me! Anyone else who sees this can feel free to add me too! I have over 100 pounds to lose for health reasons and exercise is extremely limited. My hubby is thin so he doesn't understand. Let's do this together!!!
  • eveon123
    eveon123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me too really need accountability partners.