Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for Friends!

Hello! I am 18 and looking to lose at most 30-40 lbs. I am 5'5" and 176 lbs. My first goal weight is 160. I ultimate goal is 140. I am looking for friends to help motivate me and vice versa. I like the thought of having a small community of friends with the same goal in mind. Add me!

Replies

• themagicalmatt
    themagicalmatt Posts: 39 Member
    I'm down 60+ and am super motivated and will help motivate!
  • SALLYHUMKEY
    SALLYHUMKEY Posts: 2 Member
    thelovelypine... although our ages differ greatly ( I'm 62), our story is about the same. I am also 5'5, started at 172lbs and my goal is 135. I have lost 8 lbs in the past 3 weeks. I have started watching what I eat. 1,000 calories a day, only 20grams of fat, 20 grams of carbs and 20 grams of sugar a day. High protein meals. When you set your mind to it. It's actually hard to reach the 1,000 calorie mark. My problem is I haven't been eating enough since I started this. That can make a difference. I also have been drinking no less than 64 oz of water a day. Most days, more. I need accountablity to reach my goals. Would love to be in contact and motivate each other. Sally
  • charlieretherford
    charlieretherford Posts: 2 Member
    I'm just starting out and need support as well if you would like request me as a friend
    Charlieretherford@gmail.com