Yummy Drink!

Options
shonasteele
shonasteele Posts: 473
OMG - I just made the most delicious drink! Someone suggested blueberry vodka with Crystal Light Lemonade the other day, so I tried a variation and it's FAB!

Mix up Crystal Light RASPBERRY PEACH juice and mix a cup of that with UV BLUE RASPBERRY VODKA - both are in the database. It tastes like Kool-Aid but with just the right sweetness. I gotta warn you, you can't taste the alcohol so it goes down VERY smooth. Maybe a little TOO smooth considering I only have enough calories left for 2 of them! On the other hand, at 74 calories for a drink, I could just go stagger around the yard for 15 minutes and earn enough for another!

PS: I tried some Light Vodka Coolers the other day (100 calories) - save your money this is WAY better!

ENJOY!

Replies

• Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    That is just friggen awesome!!!!! I would have stagger around the yard for a few more!!! I will make sure that on a day I try this that I have exercise in that I can have a few!!!
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    OMG, you're killing me!!!! LOL, don't drink anymore.
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hey girlie!

I found a sugar free sweet and sour mix today at walmart!! 10 cal per 4 oz!! So I added it to 1 oz of vodka, diet sprite and added a lime and got another 74 calorie drink!! I am on my 4th!!! LOL! Cheers my friend!

:)
  • dian1227
    dian1227 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Damn, I didn't realize staggering around the yard drunk would count as calories burned...Ha!!
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    That does sound good! I like to have options.