Lose weight after pregnancy

Options
hi guys I gave birth middle of August and I would like to lose 20 more pounds.i m looking for friends to keep motivated and to share tips on how to lose weight quickly and healthily after pregnancy.i m exclusively breastfeeding and put on 40 pounds during this pregnancy..feel free to add me

Replies

• jrjordan79
    jrjordan79 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I had my kiddo in April ... just now trying to get the weight off. I don't have any advice, but maybe we can support each other? I'll send a friend request :smiley:
  • mcrmsi77
    mcrmsi77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Just had a baby September 9th! In the same boat breastfeeding as well!! Would love to be friends!!
  • cleaz
    cleaz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to both of you..I added you both....let's do this
  • beachlotus
    beachlotus Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am pregnant due any day now. I have pcos and I am looking for a good group to loss weight with after the pregnancy. I have gained a lot but I did lose pretty quickly with my first son years ago. I did the Atkins and baby boot and hot yoga combo.
  • chrisnawoo
    chrisnawoo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me in.Trying to lose the weight I gain too after giving birth to my 4th son but has been struggling to lose weight for 2 years ever since I went back to teaching
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Had baby in August. Almost got it off. There's a group here fit fabulous postpartum
  • FindingLiz016
    FindingLiz016 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My Daughter is pushing 16 months. Its not easy but it is possible!!! I've dropped almost 50. Just eat small portions,drink tons of water and move my butt everyday lol. your all more than welcome to add me :)