Diets and health eating....not my strong point

Options
Hi everyone,

I had my Son 5 1/2 months ago, and immediately after the birth I could fit into a specific pair of jeans. Now I can't, i'm no heavier so what's the deal?

Soooo I've decided to cut the moaning and my calories and see where I end up :laugh:

Could do with some friendly faces to keep me going when the chocolate starts calling :drinker:

Jo

Replies

• aggiken
    aggiken Posts: 3
    Options
    I wish you luck. I have learned that it is not always about the actual weight, but more about being healthy. If your goal is to get back to a specific pair of jeans and you don't like to diet, your best approach is to find an activity that you enjoy doing and can work into your new "Mom" lifestyle. Going to the park, park a little farther from the door, and the best advice would be to not keep your food weaknesses handy in the house. We are all meant to be different sizes and different weights, it is just a matter if you can keep up with your newborn when he reaches "two". lol :bigsmile:

I know my weakness is peanut m&ms, if they are in the house they are gone. If I crave them and have to drive to get them, then I know I "needed" them. :flowerforyou: