Awesome Workout

Just_In_Time
Just_In_Time Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
I just came across the best workout ever! I usually run outside, but it is getting too cold for that (14 degrees this morning!) Here is an inside workout using a deck of cards!

Use a deck of cards and assign each different suite with an exercise (ex. Hearts=Lunges, Spades=Situps, etc.) Shuffle the desk and chose one card at a time and perform the exercise until the desk is gone. If it is the 8 of Spades do 8 situps, etc. (I have Jack=11, Queen=12, King=13)

I had so much fun doing this! Hope you enjoy! :love:

Replies

• I just came across the best workout ever! I usually run outside, but it is getting too cold for that (14 degrees this morning!) Here is an inside workout using a deck of cards!

Use a deck of cards and assign each different suite with an exercise (ex. Hearts=Lunges, Spades=Situps, etc.) Shuffle the desk and chose one card at a time and perform the exercise until the desk is gone. If it is the 8 of Spades do 8 situps, etc. (I have Jack=11, Queen=12, King=13)

I had so much fun doing this! Hope you enjoy! :love:
  • That sounds interesting, I will have to give it try.
    Thanks for the idea.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Wow that does sounds like fun!

You will never know what you are doing next and keep yourself guessing.
  • jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Great Idea! I think I will stop and pick up a deck of cards on the way home.
  • That's a good way to mix it up. I'll have to try that.
This discussion has been closed.