circle of friends R important to lose weight

Options
hello my name is saba and am from pakistan. i have heard about this site on Tv and thats i give this site a try. I am trying to loose weight like all of us here but iam also intrested in making friends here because i belive the support that one get from his or her friends is uncomparable.

I am new to this site and i also need a circle of friends for support and share ideas maybe. good luck ya'll with weight. pls do share stories and ur progress with me :blushing: :love:

Replies

• sabazee
    sabazee Posts: 4
    Options
    hello my name is saba and am from pakistan. i have heard about this site on Tv and thats i give this site a try. I am trying to loose weight like all of us here but iam also intrested in making friends here because i belive the support that one get from his or her friends is uncomparable.

I am new to this site and i also need a circle of friends for support and share ideas maybe. good luck ya'll with weight. pls do share stories and ur progress with me :blushing: :love:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Welcome Zaba!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • sabazee
    sabazee Posts: 4
    Options
    hey, hello. its Saba with S. i have just joined here gald to C such a quick response here, thanks.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    hey, hello. its Saba with S. i have just joined here gald to C such a quick response here, thanks.

Yes I see....that was a typo:blushing:

the message was

WELOME!!:flowerforyou:

:bigsmile: Jeannie
  • sehar35
    sehar35 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    any pakistanii???