Hi!

Options
osmium
osmium Posts: 107 Member
I realised that I haven't posted an intro about myself before diving into the board and asking questions :embarassed:

I joined last year, but I wasn't ready for the commitment I needed and stopped quickly. Now I'm back with a vengence and feel like nothing is going to stop me discovering a new healthy me!

I have three children, the youngest just 9 months, and I've forgotten to look after myself and ended up very overweight. I'm now making fitness a priority and am loving it. I've always enjoyed being active, so it's just been an issue of making it to the gym.

I'm a bit of a geek in some things and love the accountability this site gives you with recording everything. I've had a good look around lots of sites and this one is nice and clear and I can see how it will help me. Everyone has been very friendly too.

I'm in New Zealand, so the opposite side of the world to most MFP members, so I guess I'll generally be posting when everyone else is asleep :laugh:

Replies

• osmium
    osmium Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I realised that I haven't posted an intro about myself before diving into the board and asking questions :embarassed:

I joined last year, but I wasn't ready for the commitment I needed and stopped quickly. Now I'm back with a vengence and feel like nothing is going to stop me discovering a new healthy me!

I have three children, the youngest just 9 months, and I've forgotten to look after myself and ended up very overweight. I'm now making fitness a priority and am loving it. I've always enjoyed being active, so it's just been an issue of making it to the gym.

I'm a bit of a geek in some things and love the accountability this site gives you with recording everything. I've had a good look around lots of sites and this one is nice and clear and I can see how it will help me. Everyone has been very friendly too.

I'm in New Zealand, so the opposite side of the world to most MFP members, so I guess I'll generally be posting when everyone else is asleep :laugh:
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, and best of luck on the beginning of your journey!:smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! This site IS just the greatest! It's free, fun, user friendly, the members are all fantastically supportive, and best of all, MFP REALLY, REALLY works!!! You WILL lose the weight that you want to here, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it! :smile:
  • irfandawood
    Options
    Hi Buddy this is IRFAN from KARACHI PAKISTAN would u mind giving me a hand how can i make it possible to loose my wieght ....?? as i m fond of having so much :)

Hope the answer....
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! This site IS just the greatest! It's free, fun, user friendly, the members are all fantastically supportive, and best of all, MFP REALLY, REALLY works!!! You WILL lose the weight that you want to here, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it! :smile:

You are such and inspiration to everyone who joins this site.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Hi Buddy this is IRFAN from KARACHI PAKISTAN would u mind giving me a hand how can i make it possible to loose my wieght ....?? as i m fond of having so much :)

Hope the answer....

Just keep in touch with this site and you will do it. Best of luck IRFAN!!!!
  • COcowgrl
    Options
    WOW MFP is worldwide. That's great. Just give it time and you will see results.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here if you don't already. Everyone is so supportive and understanding here and they know what you are going thru, because we are trying to do the same thing. I love this site. I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

You are such and inspiration to everyone who joins this site.

Awww, you're such a sweetie for saying that! Thanks Kathy! Brenda
  • sehar35
    sehar35 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    any pakiatani