Help

Options
Hello. My name is Jesse. And I'm hoping someone can help me out with my concern. I weigh 370 pounds (6'3) and want to lose weight. My question is how I should go about it in terms of nutrition. Should I do 2-6 small meals a day? Or just 3? All this information out on the web is confusing. I need to get back in shape and in a healthy condition. I've been active for the last 25 days and lost 20 pounds. I am assuming it's all water weight. And now I've been at a plateau for the past 5 days. I do cardio and strengthening all week and rest on weekends.

I would really appreciate any suggestions. I would like to hear about your success story as well.

Replies

• anakin_skywalker001
    anakin_skywalker001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also thinking of just doing 1 meal and 2 protein shakes a day.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery

This is a very helpful group ^^^ ... you might find others able to help you with your questions on healthy eating goals and workouts here. :)
  • sypheula
    sypheula Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If you're trying to lose weight, I would suggest that you eat only three meals per day. But to be honest with you; it is up to you. The problem with 2-6 small meals per day is that you'd definitely have to make sure that these meals are "small" - otherwise it would lead to weight gain, which I am sure you would like to avoid, right?

I don't think you're going backwards with the work-outs you're doing..... Make sure that you have various options of cardio - don't just do running, you could also add in cycling or swimming...... Changing up your routine and reps can help too. :)

Good luck! I used to be 22lbs more than I am now.... God am I happy about that.........