What foods can't you stand anymore?

Options

Replies

• HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    As many have said: fries, hamburgers, pop tarts, cheese, brownies, sausage, and the shocker for me-- pie.
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I also feel the same about potato chips. EW!
    Recently I've noticed that I don't like bread or rice anymore.. and pasta.. I'd much prefer to have oatmeal, quinoa, or a veggie.
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    It was a big greasy plate of onion rings. I'd eat them, and feel sick all day. So glad we have parted ways.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Anything fried is a huge no for me. All I can think of when I eat it is the carbs in the breading and the fat from the fryer. I'd rather take my chicken grilled, my potatoes baked, and my green beans raw!
  • kissenkate15
    Options
    Soda!!! I used to be such a Dr. Pepper addict and now I could care less to touch one!!!

ME TOO!!!!! I used to not be able to go a day with out 2 or 3 of them. Now I don't care if I have them or not. I did have one last weekend and not going to lie I loved every sip but once it was gone and it was the next day I didn't care again. WIN!

As for food. Pizza was my fave thing to eat esp after a night of drinking. Now if I do have pizza i can only have a slice if that. I just get sick if I eat it. I feel like I am pouring grease down my throat. Sometimes I will have a slice and its good at the time and then I feel horrible later on.

I do miss french fries but I haven't had those in a long time either.
  • nseuell
    nseuell Posts: 110
    Options
    Margaritas - used to be my alcoholic beverage of choice! Agh! Now, I never want to waste my calories on any alcohol, but can't believe I was drinking over 400 calories of worthlessness! And usually wih chips and salsa! (still do love those, though - I just try to cut back) :tongue:
  • mfost50
    mfost50 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Pop tarts. Used to love 'em, but with actually looking at the nutrition facts as well as the remembering the last time I ate them...I can't think of them to be worth the calorie intake anymore--and the crazy amount of sugar they contain.
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Bit Aussie here but fish and chips! my favourite food from my fatty past! Whenever my family has it now I get one piece of grilled flake and usually want like 5 chips :) but by the 5th chip I feel disgusting, they are so salty ! Can't have any more than that!
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    I'm a coke addict and I had a ton of calories yesterday so I drank part of one and it just wasn't as good as I remember it tasting about 2 weeks ago.
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I still love everything! Buuut... I'm finding that a lot of the foods I love no longer love me. Anything too greasy and I feel sick afterwards for hours and hours.

*sigh*
  • paulmg1234
    paulmg1234 Posts: 37
    Options
    I don't like really cheesy pizza anymore. All that cheese makes me cringe.
  • kristinathenina
    Options
    mayo- I used to dip french fries in mayo (i wonder why i got big) but now I work at a subway and the smell of the mayo makes me cringe- plus its SO greasy, i never realized that until I had to clean it up
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Soda, not a huge drinker before but now just lost any interest/taste to it. Any food has too much fat, it make me feel sick if had some. Hamburger, unless homemade which I know what are the healthy stuffs I am using (organic ground beef, etc)
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    All fast food! I used to love Sonic, Arby's, Taco Bell, Burger King, Whataburger, etc. Now just the thought of eating ANYTHING from any fast food restaraunt makes me sick. I now know what is in all of it & my brain treats it like poison! Nope, none for me! The only one I'll eat at now is a "6 grams of fat or less" menu at Subway with a ton of veggies & no sauce or mayo/mustard!

I'd much rather cook at home or go out to restaraunt that I know it is okay for me to eat at instead! :-D

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Alaranio
    Alaranio Posts: 75
    Options
    I can't stand fast food. No McDonald's, no KFC and no Asian take out!!!!
  • Sarah_uk
    Sarah_uk Posts: 209
    Options
    I can't eat anything fried anymore!! It's like my body is rejecting it.

I used to looooooooooooooooooooooooove veggie burgers,but the last time I had one (few months ago) I felt SICK afterwards. It was very strange to be honest,but it did make me go off them totally. Won't be buying them again.

I do love french fries still,but made in the oven :) They're not greasy and taste nice :)

Also I don't like normal crisps anymore, I'm into baked crisps now.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Regular soda. I had a half of one yesterday and it left me with a horrible taste in my mouth...YUCK!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I still love everything! Buuut... I'm finding that a lot of the foods I love no longer love me. Anything too greasy and I feel sick afterwards for hours and hours.

*sigh*

about the same here!
  • SunnyDuckz
    SunnyDuckz Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I still like all of the things that I liked before MFP... just smaller portions :bigsmile:
  • meowmx
    meowmx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Strangely Ive developed an aversion to flavored coffee creamers. Also anything with too much salt (the last time I had taco bell I woke up in the middle of the night completely parched, literally drank 3 pints of water all at once)