when do you prefer to check your weight????

Options
2»

Replies

• bumblebee87
    bumblebee87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    always first thing in the morning, after I pee, and naked, clothes always weigh something :laugh:
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I always am at my lowest between 10-11am. After breakfast and my morning
    shower, surprisingly
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    I check mine 1st thing in the morning before I eat breakfast.
  • asunshinec
    asunshinec Posts: 74
    Options
    In the morning, after I use the bathroom, shower and dry my hair. For some reason, I always lose an ounce or two in the hot shower.... lol
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning, naked, after using the washroom and before I shower. I only log losses, and only log it on MFP on the weekends. The other days I track on an Excel spreadsheet. As long as the trend is downwards, I'm happy, and it helps me to learn a bit about how my body behaves. Looking at the spreadsheet it's obvious when it's been TOM as there's a sharp spike upwards followed a few days later by an equally sharp spike downwards.
  • melpalmer7
    melpalmer7 Posts: 35
    Options
    I weigh myself every day after I pee. I don't kow why, cuz I know it goes up and down, but if it goes up then I kind of make a mental note and it motivates me to stay on track
  • blackchick41bb
    Options
    once a month and in the morning,used to be very mad with the scale everyday,so i adapted to once a month,i try not to set my main focus on numbers and focus on a lifestyle change.like they say mind over matter
  • mo4xdamomma
    Options
    I always am at my lowest between 10-11am. After breakfast and my morning
    shower, surprisingly

same here!
  • TK421NotAtPost
    TK421NotAtPost Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Always after a heavy meal and a few cups of water. Hehe, just kidding.. every morning after voiding.