Starting over need new buddies

Options
Hey everyone, I'm a 28 year old mother 5'1" and 163lbs I've been on this page before and lost over 70lbs. That has been a few years ago. Since then my daughter became ill with a brain tumor and had to have it removed. It's been two years now and she is still learning how to walk and talk like a normal 4 year old. She will regain everything back just takes time. I say all this because you can understand the stress that this situation can cause.

I lost all the weight before her surgery and felt great then it was a slippery slope after that. I left my job to stay home with her so there goes my line of income. I have something severely wrong with my hip which doesn't allow me to workout for long and due to not having insurance I can't get the surgery I need. My depression and anxiety doesn't help either. I know it seems like I'm trying to throw a pity party and I'm not. I'm here to get better I'm just throwing all this out there so I can push it in the past.

It's not fair to my daughter that I've gained 40lbs back and that I'm slower and can't play as long as I use to. I shouldn't be winded from walking out of my house to the car and back in. I shouldn't look at the stairs like I'm about to go to the electric chair.

My husband is very supportive and says I look great (but he also said I looked great back when I weighed 200lbs he is just a very nice man haha) but I want to look better for him. When I feel like crap I don't like him hugging me or touching me and feeling the 'rolls' and then he starts thinking something is wrong with him when in fact it's all my issues.

Another reason is I'm a cosplayer (I dress up as characters from Japanese animation.... just google it if you get confused lol) and I've been in magazines and such but those are with my skinny pics and it is soooo embarrassing when I meet someone now and they are like "Oh you're her?" like ya that pic was taken 3 years ago.

I have a convention in two weeks and I'm not stupid I know I'm not going to loss a lot of weight maybe 4lbs at the most if I work hard but that is better than nothing. I'm tired of taking pics with a double chin. In reality I hate taking pics at all! and that is a big thing at conventions if you dress up! I miss taking pics with confidence and knowing they will be fine.

My goal is to be 130lbs by Halloween and I don't think that is too much to ask. That is just a little bit about me. I would love for you guys to add me so I can see your journey and be inspired.
Oh the diet I'm doing is the same one I did a few years ago. I kept the weight off for a year (until all that stuff happened with my daughter) and it is the low carb diet (50-80 carbs) and 30 mins of the elliptical.

Replies

• Scharon85
    Scharon85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I send you a request
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I hope I can help! :)
  • BeautifulVirgo24
    BeautifulVirgo24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Scharon68 how do u add people
  • lisalisa469
    lisalisa469 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up. You have had to divert all of your energy to your daughter. In a few months, you will be feeling much better about your body.
  • zoning25
    zoning25 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love new buddies. All are welcome to add me.
  • farahnarain
    farahnarain Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • tbolden00
    tbolden00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Scharon68 you are in my prayers. how do u add people? I'd love to connect with you, so we can offer one another support.