Starting my journey

Options
Hello I'm Emily and I have recently started my journey to health and fitness. I've lost 7lbs in 2wks which I know isn't a lot but I'm proud of it! I have a gym membership at planet fitness and started working out there Monday! I'm still going trying to keep motivated!

Replies

• BewitchedBelinda99
    BewitchedBelinda99 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    7lbs in 2 weeks is great! Good luck. Remember weight loss will slow down though. :)
  • Foxxysoxx
    Foxxysoxx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job Emily! I just moved & there is no Planet Fitness nearby so as of right now I'm just focusing on my diet. Cutting carbs way down (they're my weakness) & eating whole foods. I have yet to unpack my scale but I'm already feeling better! Can't wait to get my elliptical moved to the new house!
  • Rachelintraining
    Rachelintraining Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily, well done you- I had my first gym session in over 2 years today and it was really short and really hard!! I haven't dared weigh myself since I got back from holiday but at least the chocolate is all gone, there's salad in the fridge and I'm logging in again, so yay us! If you would like to friend me that would be very kind; my chubby actual friends do slimming clubs but not mfp or gym and techno encouragement would be most welcome?!