Hi all,trying to lose weight. Need to be held accountable!

Options
If you can help my weight loss journey I can help encourage yours as well! Let's do this! Females only please. Not looking to be hit on.

Replies

• firewife73
    firewife73 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm new again for the 3rd time. lol. Never giving up! I'm full of advice and I'm a great cheerleader and encourager (so not a real word lol) Oh, and I'm not a dude so no worries ;-)
  • Foxxysoxx
    Foxxysoxx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there! 2nd time around for me. So many new updates since last time I was on here. I'm lovin it!
  • MrsLanham788
    MrsLanham788 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new here and would love the support and would love to encourage others! I am 223 (my highest weight ever) and want to lose the 93 pounds I have gained over the past couple years due to depression. I'd love to join this journey with anyone who wants support!
  • amysuemartin718
    amysuemartin718 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Lets do this!! I love to support and encourage!!
  • Kitkatbar2015
    Kitkatbar2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks I feel so lucky I went from zero to more than a few friends on here in a day!! Still navigating how to use this app so bare with me! Feel free to message me anytime and I'll do the same! Let's lose the weight girls.
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm back for the second time, I reached my goal weight & then had a baby!!! I need more friends to motivate me & to motivate :)
  • DJinEC
    DJinEC Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind an older gal--I really need support. Trying to stop regaining after keeping 85 pounds off for 10 years. I'm up about 20 and don't want to keep gaining. Need to find my way back to feeling fit. Need to find my way back into last year's summer clothes!!!
  • jenhume34
    jenhume34 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First time user!! I've done WW in the past and it works so I am using what I've learned and using MFP to help keep me going. Lost 4 pounds so far!!