Elimination Challenge Week 1 (closed group)

Options
Team Red, Team Blue, Team Yellow and Team Green here is the posting board for week 1. Because we can type up so much it's easy to get lost and confused. Each week we will Start a new thread and contiune from there. if you missed the first thread here it is...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/278503-8-week-elimination-challenge-closed-group

Okay so if you don't know what team you are on take a look here......

Red Team

fat2fab4life
crzyracer_03
rachaelhefner
anna_lisa
vcoombe
sweetlux
brit49

Team Blue

penguinfan03
BetterWithAge
DanaKinzer
aubreywygralak
mgmlap
ic522

Team Yellow

hexkitten
mrs_joshica
billuaa
hippeychick
veronica_029
justme84x
sheri869
melane71

Team Green

Konjit
mandygal13
fatboy255
lovehandles3076
jaelwoman
LoraEllen
fochizzy

Each team has a team leader in which you will report your weight lost, inches lost, and challenge completions to. the team leaders are......

Team BLUE report your calorie burns and your weight loss to your new Team Leader......... penguinfan03

Team Red report calorie burns and weight lost and inches lost to your new Team leader....... crzyracer_03

Team yellow report weight/inches lost and calorie burns to your new team leader Veronica_029

Team green report your weight/inches lost and calorie burns to your new team leader LoraEllen

If u have not added your team leader or your team members as a friend, please do so b/c you will need to motivate each other and offer as much support as you can for the next 8 weeks!

Week 1 Challenges are as follows:

RED TEAM: burn 10,088 calories and do 250 situps!!!!!!!!! (as a group)

GREEN TEAM: burn 10,125 calories and do 250 pushups!!!!! (as a group)

BLUE TEAM: burn 9,875 calories and do 275 jumping jax (as a group)

YELLOW TEAM: burn 10,433 calories and do 195 lunges!!!!!

Here are the rules:

Whatever team loses the most weight as a whole on friday's weigh in automatically is guaranteed a next spot for next week.

The first team to report their challenges completed automatically is guaranteed a spot for the next week (two different teams get to move on each week guaranteed w/o losing team members)

The lowest weight loss between the last two remaining teams will lose one person but that person will not be completely kicked out of the challenge. Although they will be eliminated for the weigh in portion to win the top spot, they still need to hang around because they will be helping their team with weekly challenges that will get harder and harder!

I will warn u that 2 out of the 8 weeks will have a double elimination! So try hard to keep your team in the non eliminating spots! this double elimination can happen at anytime but i will let you know in advance

The person who has lost the most weight at the end of the challenge will get a special gift from myself!!!!!!!!! If there is more than one winner, well.... I'll make you all a card =)

All I require is that you are honest with your workouts, your weigh ins and treat your team leader with respect. They are there to assist in any way they can =) Have fun and good luck everyone!!!!

You may begin commenting on this post on Saturday july 2, 12:00 a.m.

Replies

• fat2fab4life
    fat2fab4life Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Team Red, Team Blue, Team Yellow and Team Green here is the posting board for week 1. Because we can type up so much it's easy to get lost and confused. Each week we will Start a new thread and contiune from there. if you missed the first thread here it is...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/278503-8-week-elimination-challenge-closed-group

Okay so if you don't know what team you are on take a look here......

Red Team

fat2fab4life
    crzyracer_03
    rachaelhefner
    anna_lisa
    vcoombe
    sweetlux
    brit49

Team Blue

penguinfan03
    BetterWithAge
    DanaKinzer
    aubreywygralak
    mgmlap
    ic522
    yalva1

Team Yellow

hexkitten
    mrs_joshica
    billuaa
    hippeychick
    veronica_029
    justme84x
    sheri869
    melane71

Team Green

Konjit
    mandygal13
    fatboy255
    lovehandles3076
    jaelwoman
    LoraEllen
    fochizzy

Each team has a team leader in which you will report your weight lost, inches lost, and challenge completions to. the team leaders are......

Team BLUE report your calorie burns and your weight loss to your new Team Leader......... penguinfan03

Team Red report calorie burns and weight lost and inches lost to your new Team leader....... crzyracer_03

Team yellow report weight/inches lost and calorie burns to your new team leader Veronica_029

Team green report your weight/inches lost and calorie burns to your new team leader LoraEllen

If u have not added your team leader or your team members as a friend, please do so b/c you will need to motivate each other and offer as much support as you can for the next 8 weeks!

Week 1 Challenges are as follows:

RED TEAM: burn 10,088 calories and do 250 situps!!!!!!!!! (as a group)

GREEN TEAM: burn 10,125 calories and do 250 pushups!!!!! (as a group)

BLUE TEAM: burn 9,875 calories and do 275 jumping jax (as a group)

YELLOW TEAM: burn 10,433 calories and do 195 lunges!!!!!

Here are the rules:

Whatever team loses the most weight as a whole on friday's weigh in automatically is guaranteed a next spot for next week.

The first team to report their challenges completed automatically is guaranteed a spot for the next week (two different teams get to move on each week guaranteed w/o losing team members)

The lowest weight loss between the last two remaining teams will lose one person but that person will not be completely kicked out of the challenge. Although they will be eliminated for the weigh in portion to win the top spot, they still need to hang around because they will be helping their team with weekly challenges that will get harder and harder!

I will warn u that 2 out of the 8 weeks will have a double elimination! So try hard to keep your team in the non eliminating spots! this double elimination can happen at anytime but i will let you know in advance

The person who has lost the most weight at the end of the challenge will get a special gift from myself!!!!!!!!! If there is more than one winner, well.... I'll make you all a card =)

All I require is that you are honest with your workouts, your weigh ins and treat your team leader with respect. They are there to assist in any way they can =) Have fun and good luck everyone!!!!

You may begin commenting on this post on Saturday july 2, 12:00 a.m.

Please note the blue team has one more addition
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    Welcome to week 1

here are the final teams, good luck everyone!

Red Team

fat2fab4life
    crzyracer_03
    rachaelhefner
    anna_lisa
    vcoombe
    sweetlux
    brit49

Team Blue

penguinfan03
    BetterWithAge
    DanaKinzer
    aubreywygralak
    mgmlap
    ic522
    yalva1

Team Yellow

mrs_joshica
    hippeychick
    veronica_029
    justme84x
    sheri869
    melane71

Team Green

Konjit
    mandygal13
    fatboy255
    lovehandles3076
    jaelwoman
    LoraEllen
    fochizzy
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Green team is on the board 100 pushups, I told Lora lynn and she will be passing on the info to you today, I will be back on here shortly to post a 1000 plus calorie burn( I hope)
  • justme84x
    justme84x Posts: 66
    Options
    Goooood Morning everyone!! Posted my weight in my profile pic :)
  • justme84x
    justme84x Posts: 66
    Options
    Woohoo good job!
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Go Team Yellow!!

My team leader - I, oddly before I new the challenge - happened to do 60 lunges yesterday - put me on the board! - we are on our way!! I haven't logged all my exercise for yesterday yet but I will put it up when I'm done. I'll friend you and all my teammates later today!

Team Yellow's gonna kick butt!
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Go Team Yellow!!

My team leader - I, oddly before I new the challenge - happened to do 60 lunges yesterday - put me on the board! - we are on our way!! I haven't logged all my exercise for yesterday yet but I will put it up when I'm done. I'll friend you and all my teammates later today!

I think the challenge actually started today, so those may not count, Lucky for us, Phew!!!! Your doing great though
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    If my guesstimation is right green team has 9900 calories burned and completed there 250 push up, I guess I will go for a walk and we will have finished our goal. GOTCHA!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    Go Team Yellow!!

Wonderful! Thank you!!

Check our board : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Veronica_029/view/team-yellow-week1-july2-july8-120630
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Go Team Yellow!!

Wonderful! Thank you!!

Check our board : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Veronica_029/view/team-yellow-week1-july2-july8-120630

WOW!! Team Yellows Board looks awesome........ Each Team should do one of these
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    Go Team Yellow!!

Wonderful! Thank you!!

WOW!! Team Yellows Board looks awesome........ Each Team should do one of these

Thank you, anna_lisa... It's great to keep the team members updated about the team's progress :)
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Anybody on Team Green know how to do that it is pretty cool, I gotta give cool points to Team Yellow for that
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    Green team is on the board 100 pushups, I told Lora lynn and she will be passing on the info to you today, I will be back on here shortly to post a 1000 plus calorie burn( I hope)

Everyone is on fire!!!
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    Goooood Morning everyone!! Posted my weight in my profile pic :)

thank u!
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    don't forget all of your current weights are due to your team lead no later than the end of the day Sunday July 3
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I did 20 push ups today. Can't imagine how my arms will feel tomorrow! : )
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    GOOD JOB MANDY
  • penguinfan03
    penguinfan03 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Team Blue! Jumping Jacks are completed, and we're about 40% to our calorie goal with 5 of the 7 of us reporting in (if I didn't get a message from you I checked your diary, but I don't have anything on aubrey or lc522 yet). You can keep tabs on our progress here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/penguinfan03/view/team-blue-8-week-elimination-challenge-120762
  • fat2fab4life
    Options

U rock girl! That's the way to do it!!!
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    Team Blue! Jumping Jacks are completed, and we're about 40% to our calorie goal with 5 of the 7 of us reporting in (if I didn't get a message from you I checked your diary, but I don't have anything on aubrey or lc522 yet). You can keep tabs on our progress here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/penguinfan03/view/team-blue-8-week-elimination-challenge-120762

U guys are fierce!!!