Fitbit not synching with mfp?

Options
Hi
Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? Firbits working fine but it's not synching with mfp n I've tried everything I can!

Replies

• NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    With mine, I had to open the app on my phone, go to 'Steps' in the main menu, and tick the box next to 'Fitbit Tracker'. It imports steps and calories burned through exercise now. Failing that, I think a few people in the Fitbit forum have reported there are syncing issues recently.
  • voldemortisreal
    voldemortisreal Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yup. I had this issue with the Fitbit Alta, so traded that in for the Fitbit HR, still not working properly. Eventually I learned it can be an issue for Android phones. I ended up swapping the Fitbit HR in for a Garmin Vivosmart HR. Works like a champ ANNNNNNNND it's water-proof, so I don't have to take it off to swim. I was told that the Garmin's are designed for the Android platform. Hope this helps
  • checkmatekingtwo
    checkmatekingtwo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Alas, my Garmin Vivosmart is not syncing with Myfitnesspall. Started June 22 and hasn't synced since.
  • gplim
    gplim Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had the same issue plus my fitbit wasn't registering my sleep automatically. Fitbit support advised the following steps and it solved the probrlem.

To help you get back on track, please refer to the following:
    1. Plug your charging cable into the USB port and insert the other end into the port on the back of your Charge. Your Charge will begin charging.
    2. Press and hold the button for 10 to 12 seconds until you see the Fitbit icon and a version number (e.g. "V30").
    3. Let go of the button.
    4. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.
  • KWlosingit
    KWlosingit Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My pacer app on my phone stopped syncing with the web page yesterday too and it still down. I have unlinked and relinked several times.