Weekends?

Just curious how you all handle weekend eating. Do you stick to your eating regime like during the week or do you tend to flub a little?

Replies

• michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    edited June 2016
    I pay attention to my weekly average so that I know if I can go over a little one day (weekend or not) and still be under for the week. Sometimes, I do go even beyond that, but it's rare. But I log every day, no matter what.

I don't eat exactly the same on the weekends because the day's aren't the same. I might skip breakfast because I slept until noon, and I'm more likely to go out. But I don't treat it like it matters less than weekdays.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,463 Member
    I stay on plan, but my plan allows me to eat out with moderation & planning. I ususlly get in a Sat sm workout and keep up my steps. My goal is to make this a lifestyle, not a 5 day "diet".
  • dlkfox
    dlkfox Posts: 463 Member
    This is a lifestyle for me, so I still log on the weekends. I will likely go out to dinner or lunch at some point on the weekend, so my calories will be higher, but I plan for that by being a little under all week. The day may be over my calories goal but the week will average out just fine. I find the data to be so helpful with keeping me on track even if I went overboard a little.
  • endlessfall16
    endlessfall16 Posts: 932 Member
    No, my days in the week aren't the same. I have worked out the pattern of my meals in the days/week. So basically from Friday to Sunday I eat normal/more amounts with friends, family, then I eat "light" on the weekdays.

It goes like ...eat (and gain), fast (to lose all the gain), eat, fast... Correspond the eating phase to important meals, events, availability; and fasting to boring, uneventful, rest days. Like lions, snakes, bears, any mammals do. Haha

• shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    I eat less during the week so I can eat (drink, more like) more on the weekend. I tend to do long bike rides or lots of exercise on weekend mornings, which also helps.
  • Ian_thompson
    Ian_thompson Posts: 13 Member
    I generally keep on track. I allow myself wiggle room so when out with the kids I can eat with them, then adjust meals at home to accommodate the macros I have left.