I need to lose this weight!!!

Options
Hi all Im Jane im 27 and I have a 8 year old daughter and I have just give birth to my son 9 weeks ago by cesarean.
Ive always been a bit on the big side :ohwell: but after having my son and having the support of my amazing fiance Im trying to find the determination to lose this weight.
After having my baby I had lost 16 pound which i didnt expect so this has given me a kick start :smile:
I cant do too much at the minute but I am taking full advantage of my Wii Fit and Just Dance, its really making me sweat lol
Anyway im pretty new at this and this is my second day so fingers crossed I can stick it out!! :happy:

3427897.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• ronniesgirl1982
    Options
    Hi Jane,

Welcome to MFP and congratulations on your little bundle. I need to lose weight so that we can start fertility treatmant and I'm finding MFP very helpful. Add me if you like xx
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    welcome and congrats on your new bundle of joy!!! This is a graet site that really works if you stick to eating well and doing some sort of exercise every day. We are all VERY supportive of each other. Please feel free to add me if you like! =)
  • Jleigh417
    Jleigh417 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome, i'm new also. Only a week so far but 6 lbs off. Everyone is real supportive here. Congrats on the new baby!
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi, Welcome and congrats on the new arrival :smile:

This is a great site for help, support and motivation, i am sure you will love it as much as I do, although it does become a little addivtive. :smile:

Remember to log everything and good luck on reaching your goal :smile:

p.s. you are from my favourite part of the UK :smile:
  • onmyweightohappiness
    onmyweightohappiness Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is an amazing site, I've been using it for almost 2 months and it's been a great tool in aiding my weight loss. Feel free to add me if you want. Love having support and giving it!
  • McKnightAM
    McKnightAM Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I had a Csection 6 weeks ago and am doing P90x :)
  • slimdownmike
    Options
    Welcome, MFP is great with lots of supportive people.

Best of luck.
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    hya welcome and congratiolations on your baby i no wot u mean by wii fit and just dance they both make me nakered feel free to add me x