Replies

• caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    DAMN! You lost a whole person!
  • CatFan1019
    CatFan1019 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Thanks for sharing!
  • juliegilburd
    juliegilburd Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • paintminered
    paintminered Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!
  • bpp23
    bpp23 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Just wow...
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Not too good at figuring out the whole posting pics thing as you can tell...anyway so a little over 6 years ago I lost my mom to diabetes. Afterward I made the decision to eat healthier and live healthier. Just with a few changes I lost 50 pounds in 3 months and though weight loss was never my initial goal, I thought if 50, why 100?! I began learning about nutrition and fine tuned my diet and eventually lost 183 pounds! I began finding new ways to challenge myself including running...to date I have done 2 marathons,12 half marathons,2 tough mudders,2 rugged maniacs,6-7 other ocrs, and about 100 5k and 10k races. It's been 6 years and fitness,nutrition, and health are a huge part of my life

Holy crap 183 pounds?! :o
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Dang. Looking great.
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Not too good at figuring out the whole posting pics thing as you can tell...anyway so a little over 6 years ago I lost my mom to diabetes. Afterward I made the decision to eat healthier and live healthier. Just with a few changes I lost 50 pounds in 3 months and though weight loss was never my initial goal, I thought if 50, why 100?! I began learning about nutrition and fine tuned my diet and eventually lost 183 pounds! I began finding new ways to challenge myself including running...to date I have done 2 marathons,12 half marathons,2 tough mudders,2 rugged maniacs,6-7 other ocrs, and about 100 5k and 10k races. It's been 6 years and fitness,nutrition, and health are a huge part of my life

Holy crap 183 pounds?! :o

• Mike_take2
    Options
    Yeah, what's really amazing, how you gonna lose 183 ponds and still be alive?! Just sayin...
  • Mike_take2
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Dang. Looking great.
    Thanks!
  • kissedbythesunshine
    kissedbythesunshine Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!
  • juryizstillout
    juryizstillout Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You so rock!
  • momofamadhouse
    momofamadhouse Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You've come so far! Amazing, keep running!
  • optfitness
    optfitness Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Excellent work
  • Mike_take2
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I love before and after sections! Great work! Such an inspiration to keep going.
  • lauriepthatsme1972
    lauriepthatsme1972 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You're an inspiration to many!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!