Mommy Friends!

Options
I'm a 28 year old Mom of two gorgeous girls, I would love some Mommy Friends to help motivate me to reach my goals! I've successfully lost all the baby weight but I have 15 vanity pounds I'm struggling to get rid of! I know it's nothing in the scheme of things because I've come so far but I really want to be confident in my body! I'm proud of what it's done bringing those two healthy girls into the world but I wana feel confident and sexy again!

Replies

• MynxieGirl
    MynxieGirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    I'm 35 mother of 3 girls. Also looking for motivation buddies just to get fitter and stronger.
  • jedwards92286
    jedwards92286 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 29 year old mom of a 6 year old. Always looking for new friends!
  • bcamacho224
    bcamacho224 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a brand new mom of a 4 week old baby girl. I have 4 lbs left of baby weight then 16 lbs to get back to my wedding day weight. I'd love to be friends for motivation as well!
  • leannemcintyre05
    leannemcintyre05 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mummy to an 8 month old little girl, 3lbs from pre pregnancy weight but body is completely different since pregnancy and I have no muscle so looking to burn fat and get lean! Would love some mummy friends!
  • ashleyhestabrooks
    ashleyhestabrooks Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 30 years old and a mommy to two wonderful children. A two year old girl and two month old boy! Would love to have all the online support and friendships I can get. :)
  • blb_86
    blb_86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 29 and have a 1.5 year old busy busy boy. I have 26lbs left to go. Have lost over 40lbs so far. I always love having other mommy friends for motivation.
  • FindingLiz016
    FindingLiz016 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and a mom to a beautiful 16 month old little girl :) here for you all,add me
  • Scorpio8402
    Scorpio8402 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 31 and have two little girls, a 13 month old and a 2 month old. Feel fee to add me :)
  • GloriaE2016
    GloriaE2016 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm 29, stay at home mommy of three. I'm 155 and trying to get to 125.
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 35 and I'm a mom of 8. The youngest is 2.5. I reached my goal of 130 last year, but I slipped a little bit and gained 15. I'm currently 142 and trying to get back to the 130s.
  • fit4itall
    fit4itall Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Also mom of 2 and have about 10-15 more to lose to be in 130s again. Always open to more mom friends. It's motivating!
  • teach0722
    teach0722 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Mom of 1 adorable almost 6 year old. I would love mommies to help motivate me as well! I would love to loose 20-39 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Hi! 29 year old mom of 3. Oldest is 11, youngest is almost 10 months. I've lost the baby weight, now about 18 pounds from goal. Feel free to add me!
  • iamgunz
    iamgunz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, Mom of 2.6 years old.. full time working... and 34 years old. Need support for loosing the last 15 pounds..
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Hi - mum to a 1.5 year old boy - a constantly moving bundle of mischief and fun - coupled with fairly regular tantrums!!! I've just turned 40 and have approximately 15lbs to shift. Desperately looking for my lost motivation at the moment - feel free to add me!
  • misznikk
    misznikk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I'm a mom of an almost 4 year old. I'm trying to lose the 30 pounds that I lost and now gained back this year. Always looking to make new mommy friends :)
  • Tabbycat00
    Tabbycat00 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a 10 month old daughter and still need to lose 5-8 lbs. although I'm about 10 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight. I think my body turned out BETTER after having her...or maybe I'm just a better person having her in my life. I could really use the motivation and support of a community.
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I'm 35 with 2 kids. One girl (13) and one boy (10). I definitely want more :smile:
  • slf1983
    slf1983 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi mummies, I've taken the liberty to send a few requests
  • slf1983
    slf1983 Posts: 31 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Ok so my last post was obviously too long & it cut it short