88 lb - 40 kg LOST! Female 5'9" - 174 cm lots of pics

Options
KornHub
KornHub Posts: 6 Member
Hi, guys. I won't say much -- I'm a 24-year-old girl from somewhere on planet Earth.

Quick info:
Height: 174 cm / 5'9"
SW: 106 kg / 234 lb
CW: 66 kg / 145 lb
Duration: 18 months

I have lost 40 kg (or 88 lb) through *gasp* dieting and exercising. My diet consisted of everything in moderation and I did mostly aerobic stuff like rollerskating and walking. I do realise I have A LOT to improve on, so weight training is definitely on my bucket list!

The key to staying motivated was not letting myself lose and regain those same kg over and over. The weight was lost healthily along 1.5 years -- so only 2 kg (5 lb) per month. Slow and steady!

I hated taking pics so I apologise for the lack of before photos. :(

So now what matters most, pics!

949b71be73.png
Sorry for watermark -- I don't want my pics being used on chinese websites to sell miracle pills :neutral:

f5bcfdbbc5.png
I was fat and my best friend was cheese.

2e4ad1886c.png
Now I'm healthy and my best friends are cats.

19b6c9e101.png
I hated taking pictures because I felt like a couch.

3f591765c0.png
Now I feel pretty and witty and GAAAAYYYYYY!

Replies

• sjddmitchell
    sjddmitchell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done. You look great.
  • shamara1925
    shamara1925 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look gorgeous!! Congrats!!
  • KornHub
    Options
    Well done. You look great.
    Wow!! You look gorgeous!! Congrats!!

Thank you very much <3<3
  • koolkatkustom
    koolkatkustom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job that's some dedication and hard work Nice!
  • uyai11
    uyai11 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you look awesome,great job.
  • kuksabs
    kuksabs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. Congratulations on the loss! You should be so proud !!
  • KornHub
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the very kind words. I was super afraid of posting these. I still feel like there's a long way to go so you guys are amazing motivation <3
  • dpants89
    dpants89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Our stats are so similar! I'm 172cm, started at 108kg and my goal is 60-65kg (but I'll see how I feel). I'm 15kg down (was 20kg down but gained - I love your motivation to not re-gain kgs because I need that reminder lol). Congrats! and thanks for posting :)
  • KornHub
    Options
    dpants89 wrote: »
    Our stats are so similar! I'm 172cm, started at 108kg and my goal is 60-65kg (but I'll see how I feel). I'm 15kg down (was 20kg down but gained - I love your motivation to not re-gain kgs because I need that reminder lol). Congrats! and thanks for posting :)

You can do it, that goal is super achievable! Remember to take progress pictures, whenever I felt demotivated or like it was being too slow, I looked at my comparison pictures and it helped me get through it!
    Also 15 kg is amazing progress, it shows you know exactly what you need to do to succeed :) I hope to see your pictures in this thread soon <3
  • pleasurelittletreasure
    pleasurelittletreasure Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Well, Maria is dancing around in a dress shop in my head now, because it doesn't take much to get a song stuck there. But I have to say, great job! Similar stats here so it's nice to see your story. I'm 66lbs down from my high weight and still trucking on, slowly but surely. Congratulations to you!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Thanks for sharing your story. It helps to know that if you keep going-it will come off even if it is slow & steady. Very motivating & inspiring!! :)
  • tracydecicco
    tracydecicco Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!!!!!
  • mccokat
    mccokat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Why do I relate to the couch comment so much.
    Either fantastic job with the weight loss!
  • valerieuk1708
    valerieuk1708 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Well done! Iv got similar stats and definitely inspired by your story. I've lost 8.3kg in just over 2 months and need another 12kg to lose to get to my first goal!
  • cog62
    cog62 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Amazing work on gaining health!!!!!
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! You look great!
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Awesome you look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • fabTL
    fabTL Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You've done so well! Thank you for the motivation to keep going
  • bellabonbons
    bellabonbons Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Beautiful results ! You could be a face model. Gorgeous !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!