Biggest Loser Wii?

Options
Does anyone here at MFP have the BL program for their Wii? What do you think of it? Is it helping? Do you feel motivated to do it?

Just curious if anyone finds it to be a good exercise/motivation tool.

Thanks in advance for any answers. :smile:

Replies

• yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i'm not sure what the BL program is but i have "just dance 2" for my wii & it has a "just sweat" program that i use everyday .. it's a lot of fun & helps me burn off a good amount of calories plus it records my dance progress every day .. super nice!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I swear by wii golds gym boxing...it really is a fantastic workout and the lbs DO drop off.
  • heyjude1358
    Options
    i'm not sure what the BL program is but i have "just dance 2" for my wii & it has a "just sweat" program that i use everyday .. it's a lot of fun & helps me burn off a good amount of calories plus it records my dance progress every day .. super nice!

BL is Biggest Loser.

I've heard of the Dancing programs for the Wii. I may have to look into that.
  • Jasnbeck98
    Jasnbeck98 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have it and it is a good program. I have also recently started doing the Biggest Loser Bootcamp DVD...which is a really good work out. I got it free when I bought my BL Wii game. Both are great!
  • Ipowell1515
    Options
    I don't have the biggest loser but have EA active and it is awesome....
  • smtraxx
    smtraxx Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I did the 4 weeks boot camp on the Biggest Loser Wii and LOVED it !!! I sweated a lot the first week and got into the swing of it by week 2. I dropped 6lbs in those four weeks and lost 3 inches off my waist, 2 inches off each thigh and 1 inch off each arm.

Loved it !!!
  • Hixena
    Hixena Posts: 24
    Options
    agree with lpowell1515, EA active is a really great workout for the wii, i love the marathon sessions :smile: