Too much time at the gym?

Options
If I go to the gym five times a week and I go for one to two hours each day
Do you think the people at the gym will think I have no life? I can do other things, I just want to get in shape, fast. Should I go less?

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Who cares what they think? Sometimes I go on rest days because I'm bored and miss it.
  • mecoconleche
    mecoconleche Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I don't think they would care, you would just be a regular. I only go 3-4 times a week tho
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    The only people who are going to notice are people who are there as much as you are and the gym staff. That doesn't even sound like an unreasonable amount of time to me anyway.
  • JDixon852019
    JDixon852019 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter, but no one is paying attention to those around them anyway.
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    You don't have to always go to the gym to get into shape or have a good workout, I go 4 days a week for 45min-1hr, the other 3 days I exercise at home and outdoors
  • amyr271
    amyr271 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    The only people who are going to notice that you are in there five days a week are the people who are also in there five days a week... So I doubt they are gonna judge you!
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    As everyone has already said people generally aren't going to notice how often you're at the gym and even if they did who cares? 5 days a week for 1-2 hours doesn't sounds like an excessive amount to me if you enjoy doing it.
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I do the same as Dresden. Its summertime. You could find ways to enjoy the outdoors :)
  • OfficialDSXIII
    OfficialDSXIII Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Go as much as you want and get your money's worth. I mean, you're paying for a month at a time right?