a little NSV! :)

Options
sarahkumba
sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
and I really do mean a little one..:) when I went into the dressing room I grabbed a size 6 and a size 4.. when I slipped into the 6 and it was to big..I had a moment of panic and amazement all at the same time.. would a size 4 fit me? really? a size 4 has not fit since I was 13.. would it really work? it did.... zipped and buttoned.. and nothing hanging out over top! this time last year I wore a 14!

260285_10150301185466255_505941254_9142500_4772601_n.jpg

Replies

• janehend
    janehend Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations! Going from a 14 to a 4 in one year is great!
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congrats!!!
  • Maddy__H
    Maddy__H Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This is great! Congratulations!
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats to you. I don't think I was ever a size 4....maybe not even when I was 4 :laugh:
  • MermaidChica
    Options
    You should really be proud of yourself for your hard work. I used to never think I could get back to even a size 14 - one of my computer passwords involved size 14 as a wishing-upon-a-star type thing. Now I am a size 14, having lost close to 40 lbs since last Sept. So I feel your joy. Good job!!!
  • bankerangie
    Options
    That's awesome Sarah!!!
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I am pretty excited!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!