bodyfat Diet

criscros08
criscros08 Posts: 35
edited September 29 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello everyone, doing 3 times a week weight training. I struggle with my diet a lot. I am always so hungry. Just wanted to know if someone could give me advise how to eat to get rid of my fat. On my scales my body fat is around 24. Unfortunately I seem to have all my fat around my midsection. Love to hear from u!cheers

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    cardio? none at all? Lifting is great! But you need to do some cardio.. not just for fat loss but for other health benefits. And 24 isn't that bad at all!
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    It's tough to eat well, but what you need to do is find things that you can eat which fill you up.

After doing that for a while your body will get used to filling up on small portions. I've been at this for 4 weeks now (this will be week 5) and last night I tried eating a ton of food and had stomach aches for the rest of the night from eating so much.. which actually wasn't nearly as much as I ate on average before starting dieting.

Protein will fill you up, full-fat cheese, tuna, things of this nature. I hope I've helped you!

*edit*
    I agree with the above poster, I do both weight training and cardio but if I didn't have cardio in my routine then my losses would be significantly slower
  • Rachel925
    Rachel925 Posts: 15
    Drink water. After you eat small portions for a few days, your stomach will shrink and u will be full. Chew your food well.
  • criscros08
    criscros08 Posts: 35
    I am doing Chalean Extreme and my legs and arms are like rocks, but my belly is not getting smaller. I do Elliptical between 30 and 60 min. And cardio of chalean. I take one rest day. I drink 3 to 4 liters of water(my husband hates it'because he can't keep upcarrying sixer packs of water home ;)

Thank u so much for the quick and helpfull replies. Going to try to find foods that fill me up more....
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Try eating smaller meals every 3 hours. This helped me. Not everybody can do this, but it's worth a shot. Each meal should consist of carbs, protein and fat.
This discussion has been closed.