Support Group for young adults aged 18-25

Hello everyone! I really thought it'd be great to have a group of people that had a general goal of losing weight and keeping it off. It's hard to find people our age with similar goals. People our age have so much going on in their minds that weight loss isn't a part of their thoughts. This happens with my friends at least. I would just love to have some amazing people to talk to, get to know some back stories and encourage each other to keep pushing. Add me if you'd like and let's get this thing rolling! (It'd be great if you could include name, age and reason for being here)

Replies

• becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Hey! I'm Becca, I'm 23.
    I'm 5'11" and started at 302 pounds.
    I am currently sitting at around 225, so I've lost about 77 pounds. My first goal is to get to 199, and my ultimate goal is to get to 180. I am also now a certified personal trainer, so I know quite a bit about weight loss and fitness if anyone has questions.
  • Simutaytion
    Simutaytion Posts: 5 Member
    I'm going to include a few things about myself. My name is Taylor, I'm 19 years old weighing in at 201 :/ (sad I'm out of onederland) and I'm 5'5". This is the heaviest I've ever been which hurts but I know I'm gonna change that!
  • kattycake93
    kattycake93 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm Kat! 23 5'5 190 lbs hoping to be 160 maybe? I just want to be a size 12 so maybe 180. I see woman my height wanting to be 130 and its intimidating but I guess I've realized it's not for me. I'd be happy being a little over average.
  • NeverGiveUpKMV
    NeverGiveUpKMV Posts: 36 Member
    I'm Kasie :) 215 right now standing at a proud 6'1". I'm pretty good size for the sport I'm in but would like to drop another 30 pounds to become faster and more explosive. Been wanting to drop down for a while, but school and a surgery got the best of me. I'm ready to start now, and looking forward to hearing from you all
  • KaleidoscopicMind
    KaleidoscopicMind Posts: 55 Member
    Ramy, 24, looking to lose around 80lbs, I am in :)
  • Aaisha92
    Aaisha92 Posts: 206 Member
    Im in :#