Morbidly obese and need to live for my kids

Options
kandibeauti101
kandibeauti101 Posts: 4 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Im a mother of three and i weight 407 lbs. I have been over weight my whole life i never saw my self obese because i was curvy and pretty i am trynna to find someone morbidly obese and readumy to try this out eat better and live longer i quit smoking cigs and cigars it has been june 23 2014 then i starting back with cigars in dec of 2015 but quit again in feb 6th so im ready to make fittness my goal now

Replies

• boog270
    boog270 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im a mother of three and i weight 407 lbs. I have been over weight my whole life i never saw my self obese because i was curvy and pretty i am trynna to find someone morbidly obese and readumy to try this out eat better and live longer i quit smoking cigs and cigars it has been june 23 2014 then i starting back with cigars in dec of 2015 but quit again in feb 6th so im ready to make fittness my goal now

• cda9733
    cda9733 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    o
  • boog270
    boog270 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am 49 mother of 4 and grandma to 15.I have also been heavy most of my life. I am looking for some friends. Someone who knows how it is and we can try to help eachother out. I am at 420 pounds but started at 433
  • MsDeeHawk12
    MsDeeHawk12 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Not new to MFP, but I've been gone for almost two years.

The last time I was on, I was so motivated and the support I gained here was priceless. I lost 45 pounds and felt so healthy and strong.

Unfortunately, life got in the way and it all fell apart. But, I'm angry and on a mission. Time to take back control of my life. My main goals are to lose 80 pounds total and to complete a RUN DISNEY in 2017.

I will be on daily and am looking for buddies to help keep me motivated. I promise to do the same for you!

Send me a friend request if you are interested.
  • peternixon12
    peternixon12 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    If you all want motivation just read and look at the success stories they are amazing these people have worked so hard but got there it can be done good luck to all of you
  • kandibeauti101
    kandibeauti101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
  • NesCastanon
    NesCastanon Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I feel your pain even tho I am man and my journey may a bit different. I started out at 396lbs and so far have lost 110lbs over a year. It can be done, you just have to stay committed.
  • CajunWriter
    CajunWriter Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same morbidly obese category. If you need support let me know!
  • JeffreyBurkhalter
    JeffreyBurkhalter Posts: 67 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Each and every one of you CAN do it. Rooting for you!
  • bggirl27
    bggirl27 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in the same boat. I'm obese and I've lost 46.6lbs since this April and still going. Support and motivation is the key. Would love new friends also. Good luck to all of you!