Cravings

Options
2»

Replies

• need2belean
    need2belean Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    tri_gal_87 wrote: »
    Any suggestions on sweet/carb cravings??? I'm trying to eat high protein low carb to help me lose a little belly fat. I'm not overweight just trying to get toned. I am 5'6 and 130lbs and I have the worst cravings for sweets all day...help!!

Dark chocolate (80-90%), heavy whipping cream and diet rootbeer, strawberries and some ready whip, PB2 or peanut butter with some strawberries/raspberries.. Those are my ways of killing my sweet tooth.

yes, I love peanut butter and dark chocolate. great ideas!

Mix the PB, ready whip and dark chocolate together and you have heaven! :) Just a pretty high caloric heaven. haha
  • Hollyrena19
    Hollyrena19 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Any suggestions on sweet/carb cravings??? I'm trying to eat high protein low carb to help me lose a little belly fat. I'm not overweight just trying to get toned. I am 5'6 and 130lbs and I have the worst cravings for sweets all day...help!!

Dark chocolate (80-90%), heavy whipping cream and diet rootbeer, strawberries and some ready whip, PB2 or peanut butter with some strawberries/raspberries.. Those are my ways of killing my sweet tooth.

yes, I love peanut butter and dark chocolate. great ideas!

Mix the PB, ready whip and dark chocolate together and you have heaven! :) Just a pretty high caloric heaven. haha

sounds like heaven!