What fat looks like. Warning! It's gross.

Options
You wont be eating for awhile after you see this..just a warning it's really gross.

whatfatlookslike.png

Replies

• CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    hmm I think I should print this and put it on my fridge.lol
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Mmmm....yummy.
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    Where's my fork and knife?
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    AHHHHHHHHH! That is scary. That might as well be a huge pile of me.
  • Jenalyn
    Jenalyn Posts: 17
    Options
    Motivation right there!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, Looks like my dinners before I went on a diet. You may want to add a block of salt.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    It's a great visual and all but a complete over exaggeration. Fat is not stored in giant globs like that in your body. Fat is essential to human function. This is what makes people over paranoid about fat and avoid it all together which is bad.

However excess fat is bad.
  • cieraangel
    cieraangel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    ...ew
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Maybe this will give me the push I need. lol.

BUMP! :D
  • clarech
    clarech Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    It's a great visual and all but a complete over exaggeration. Fat is not stored in giant globs like that in your body. Fat is essential to human function. This is what makes people over paranoid about fat and avoid it all together which is bad.

However excess is fat is bad.

I agree! Things like this make people forget that they need some fat to be healthy. I had to go to a dietician while i was pregnant (gestational diabetes) and when I said I drank half fat milk she pulled out a lump of that stuff and told me how I should have everything fat free. Didn't really phase me at the time I don't like shock tactics
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Yuck.... I can't wait to be rid of mine!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options

Yes it inot good to avoid fat all together, but speak for yourself. I know I am on here battling tons of fat and I am pretty sure it looks just like that in my belly area. I don't doubt it one bit. Thanks for adding this and putting a visual to it. :noway:
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    O.O holy dang. ima workout right now.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I love those. . .Thank you for posting it!:bigsmile:
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    cook some up on the BBQ and add a little steak spice.....
  • jacksamjack
    jacksamjack Posts: 146 Member
    Options

Looks a bit like my wobbly bits - the 20lb-er that is!!
  • hipsgalore
    hipsgalore Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    you guys are funny on here, i love mfp!
  • JulieF11
    JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    That's a great shot... However, I wish there was a can of soda, or dollar bill beside them so I could tell how big they are.
  • Kupkayke85
    Options
    Oh wow! Thats scary!
  • tkdgirl23
    tkdgirl23 Posts: 36
    Options
    I will never Everrrrrr eat again......YUK!~! :sick:

Just kidding... but its a great visual.. it put's into perspective what being overweight looks like..
    Yea.. it may not be a lump like that in a whole but all over the body.. though I will admit in some areas , it does look to me like that..

I'm happy this picture was posted.. it gives me that extra boost I needed.

I'm eating way healthier and hopefully one day.. wont have those scary monster fat blobs..

Cool PIc!