Which is better P90 or 30 DS?

Options
mehmig
mehmig Posts: 55 Member
I did 30 DS and thought it kicked my butt. I have now moved on to P90 and although it isn't easy it isn't as hard as I expected. Which gives the better workout? Am I only doing well on P90 because I did 30 DS? Any thoughts?

Replies

• sharidiane
    sharidiane Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    bumping to see answers. I have finished one round of 30DS and I am in the middle of another. curious, because p90 looks SOOOOO much harder.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    p90x will kick your butt !! lol I'm finding it much harder that 30 DS
    maybe its just me I was so scared to start it, I have only done a couple days
    checkin it out planning on doing the whole thing when my son comes home on
    leave the end of the month, He says bring it on mom!!
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Have them both....
    Love Jullian to bits and it is a good workout but....... P90X KICKS BUTT compared to the 30DS! There are 12 different CD's in the program and you do a different one each day depending on the program (classic, lean...)
    I LOVE it!!
    i got really bored with 30DS within a week, but still would use it if I only had 30 min to work out!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    P90 or P90X? P90 isn't really too tough. It is longer than 30DS though. I get bored in long workouts so I enjoy 30DS more than both P90 and P90X.

P90X is very long and very intense. But then again, any workout can be intense. You just have to push yourself harder.
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I heard power 90 is a great program. I am just starting the 30DS. It's okay so far. :]
  • CoachSsWife
    CoachSsWife Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    30DS is pretty good, but I never really stuck to it. I did P90 a while back after I had my 1st child, and I lost 55 lbs after completing the 90 days:) I am thinking about doing it again in combination with Slim in 6! Good luck to you!
  • mehmig
    mehmig Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    OP here. It is P90 NOT P90 X. We have X waiting in the wings for later. I think 30 DS may have gotten me into some sort of shape ( other than round) and got me ready for P90. Not sure I could have done it this well at first. Also, I'm just starting out so I'm only on level 1-2. I'm guessing it will get harder further along.