Walk/Hike Springfield, Missouri Gals

Options
Would you like to plan a walk/hike in Springfield? If a bunch of gals are interested, we could all meet and walk for some exercise. Who knows, maybe you could make some good friends or at least one?
I have a great location in Springfield in mind, but thought I would pm that to those who were interested.

What do you think? :smile:

Please let me know if you are interested, Thank you!

Replies

• OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm from Springfield!!!! I now live in KC though.
  • WonderNoodle
    WonderNoodle Posts: 549
    Options
    1 1/2 away...but would be fun to meet up for a 5K sometime. I'm coming to Springfield for the Alzheimer's Memory Walk this fall and the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer in October. :flowerforyou:
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Congratulations noodleheadgal on your awesome weight loss!!! You look amazing! I plan on participating in the making strides (breast cancer) walk/run in October. Who knows? Mayber we'll meet!
  • pickle41
    pickle41 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I live in Strafford but I walk in Springfield. Where would you like to walk? And when ?
  • KimberSt
    KimberSt Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm down at the Lake of the Ozarks, but I'm in. Just have to time it right with all the life going on right now.
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Looks like we'll shoot for first week-end in August to meet up . PM me if anyone else is interested, or would like to start sooner. Thanks!