looking for friends on orlistat

Options
Hiya im looking for friends to keep me motivated on my journey on orlistat

Replies

• bluesy92
    bluesy92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been taking Orlistat for 3 months now and I've lost 30lb. Orlistat doesn't make it much easier though have had to work hard on my nutrition and gym but it's so worth it - I feel so much better and Orlistat works for me because it keeps me focused on good nutrition. Good luck on your journey! I've still got a long way to go on mine! :)
  • bluesy92
    bluesy92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    I journeyed all the way to the dry cleaners after having an Orlistat accident, but I hope it works for you.

Yeh if you eat anything high in fat then it's awful. I've only ever had one 'accident' when I ate some takeaway pizza. Made me realise how bad it is for you - haven't had anything like that since.
  • dream86d
    dream86d Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ! We'll used orlistat before , now I'm
    Planning to start on it again as I need to lose this baby weight !

So yeah we can be friends on this journey
  • Chillipants
    Chillipants Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd week of orlistat no real side effects thankfully but need motivation x
  • jesyfm
    jesyfm Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been on orlistat for 2 months now. The first month I lost 28 lbs! This month I've been bad and keep forgetting to take them so I've maintained for the month. They can be...well, not nice... but gives you an extra edge!
  • karenbrackstone379
    Options
    Im nearly four weeks in taking Orlistat. No accidents.lost 10lb in 3 weeks. With probably another 6 stone to go it will be a long process but I'm on the way. Need to start exercising now but struggling.
  • justice96utd
    justice96utd Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I thought it had been taken off the market?!
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    i am just about to get my prescription of this, the hospital decided to try me on it again after being successful on it before ( then i had babies)