All or nothing no more

Options
Hi all, jumping in to the community by not just tracking my food, but also posting here. I am a married 34 year old, working mother of two. I have a history of all or nothing approaches to exercise and food. As always, I am trying to keep both moderate. A few years ago I dropped some extra weight from tracking food and exercise and went from ~160 to the low 140s. I have kept most all of it off, thanks to lots of running, but my food can sometimes be all over the place. My goals are to be moderate and kind to myself.

Hope
-from Cleveland, Ohio

Replies

• NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    welcome.

I think moderation / balance is a good goal.

I love mfp-lots of info, support and encouragement.

:smile:
  • RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    hey there, LOVE your goals... it is so important to be kind to yourself. and moderation, i too struggle with this. i am VERY all or nothing... but i have learned that happiness is within the gray shades in all things of life... good luck, but i don't think you will need it.... welcome!
  • lggarland
    lggarland Posts: 9
    Options
    This web site is awesome! It really helped me to realize how my eating can undo my exercise efforts. I am a fairly healthy eater, but when I actually started logging the little things I'd eat here and there, it made me realize how those 'little snacks' add up. Good luck to you!