Encouragement to lose 25lbs

Options
Hi all, I need some encouragement and motivation to lose 25lbs. I know it's not much but working full-time, taking care of 2 kids, hubby, family and social life you tend not to make time to exercise or stay on top of it. I just need the encouragement and motivation to get up and exercise and keep at it.

Replies

• ALK150
    ALK150 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Krysee,
    I'm in the same boat. Need to loose 25-30 and it's slow going. Carbs and sweets are hard to avoid. Let's keep in touch!
    -ALK
  • jewelb
    jewelb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too! I need to motivation to actually leave my house to go to the gym. Once I'm there, I'm fine. I just can't manage to make it out of the door. I always seem to "find" something to do or "I'm too busy or tired". I've done it before but it seems so much harder this time around
  • krysee77
    krysee77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My hubby got me a treadmill so it's not like I should have an excuse to go to the gym but it's actually getting the motivation to get up and use it. I'm so busy and when I do relax I'm too tired. Carbs and sweets are my downfall. But the past couple weeks I've been on no carbs mon-fri but I'm starting to struggle now.
  • krysee77
    krysee77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm even honking if joining a gym would be easier as it'll mean I'll have to go
  • illinoisnanny919
    illinoisnanny919 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here .i don't have a whole lot to lose.i had been in another weight loss plan and had lost 42 lbs.But then I just couldn't do it anymore.Was eating the same food everyday and just got sick of it.Now I am eating the foods I desired and I am losing.So I'm happier.I can do this.Looking to add friends ..
  • popseye69
    popseye69 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I am returning back after having a Kidney transplant and now I need to lose 25-30 pounds. I am limited to alot of exercise for a year. But I need motivation to help me! I have never been a sweet person but since the transplant all i crave is sweets I don't want food. I have been forcing myself to eat food but it is hard when you have a husband who does not gain any weight and all he eats is snacks! Anyone please help with any advise? Thanks
  • misznikk
    misznikk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm just getting back on mfp after gaining back the 30 pounds I lost after having my little man in 2012. I'm in the same boat as you trying to find some "me" time to exercise in between taking care of my family and work. Feel free to add me and we can help motivate each other :)
  • mavandyken
    mavandyken Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also am in the same boat. Lost 15 of the 30 a year ago but put it back on this spring. Looking forward to encouraging messages and ideas. I find exercising first thing in the morning is the only way I can get it in.
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I had 25lbs to lose. Currently down 15.5 (as of this morning!)