2 NSVs this weekend!

Options
WattsJA
WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
1. I washed all my new size 34/36 100% cotton pants and dried them in the dryer ... And they still had room in the waist when they came out. I used to wear a size 56" waist and air dried them so they wouldn't "shrink up".

2. (and I think more impressive) .. I bought my first MEDIUM shirt and it fits perfectly! I can't remember the last time I wore a medium .. and I came from a 3-4XL shirt!

Replies

• Kupkayke85
    Options
    Amazing NSV! Congrats :)
  • BigZ486
    BigZ486 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I look forward to the day when I can fit in a XL or XXL shirt...currently I wear 5-6 XL.
  • sche1amy
    sche1amy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot, wtg!
  • netgirl224
    netgirl224 Posts: 64
    Options
    Wow - those are BOTH Great NSV and I hope you are smiling from ear to ear because you SHOULD be! :) Congrats!
  • JannineOwen
    JannineOwen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    amazing, well done :D
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    awesome!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • adagolden
    adagolden Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    That is great. I had a clothing NSV as well. Feel good huh? I find that it is pushing me even harder. Good luck and keep up the good work.
  • threekidsforme
    threekidsforme Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    SUPER JOB!!! That is the most fantastic feeling in the world!!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • jam1166
    jam1166 Posts: 30
    Options
    Great job. You must feel great and proud of all your hard work. Very inspiring!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    great job, my love! You are rocking the smaller clothes. You look fabulous :heart: :heart: :smooched: :smooched: :heart: :heart:
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all.

Both of those NSV were amazing and made me smile!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!