Looking for some new physically active friends with positive attitudes.

Options
50extra
50extra Posts: 751 Member
Hello MFP. I'm looking for some more friends to add on here. Since I started my journey in January there were many other new years resolution people who started along with me. Many of them have now gone silent and I would love to get some more physically active people who are trying to shed some weight through a combination of eating better and putting the time in with exercise.

In the first three months of my journey I dropped 27 or so pounds and then took a three month hiatus and am back at it after putting on seven of the pounds. I have outfitted my house with everything needed to start the SL5x5 program and plan to start shortly. Other than my future lifting plans, I love doing T25 and if I can ever get to the point where I can nail all of those workouts, I also have Insanity at home.

If you're a positive person who is putting the time in with exercise please add me. I like to think I'm good at motivating and enjoy the support myself. Without trying to sound like an *kitten*, I'm trying to get more strong positive people as friends, I'm not really interested in people who bring negativity onto my wall.

Male or female, 20 or 70, it doesn't matter, anyone who is working their butt off to achieve results, and is happy doing it I would love to be your MFP friend. I don't care if you are just starting out, or have been working at it for a lifetime, lets work together.

Replies

• Livematthew25
    Livematthew25 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sounds like youre doing great. I know what you mean about people quitting. Ive lost 76 pounds since January, and a lot of workout pals along the way. I wont send you a request because Im not sure Im what you're looking for but good luck!
  • alan158
    alan158 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done that is fantastic weight loss ,I have lost 16 ib in 6 weeks ,keep motivated by changing exercise program
  • Littlemissyfit
    Littlemissyfit Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Add me! I workout everyday!
  • Eva_s_123
    Eva_s_123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Though you can't tell, I have been in here since just before ny. I've just started a new profile as the one that I had been using was from years ago. And I couldn't change the name.
  • annie_858
    annie_858 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • 50extra
    Options
    Added everyone so far, thanks for the invites.
  • 50extra
    Options
    Well I have already gotten a ton of new friends that are killing it in the gym and with their weight loss. If there's anyone else that reads this and fits the profile please do add me.