Introduction

Options
Hi everyone, I have been working on losing weight since april. So far, I have lost 16 pounds. It is a constant struggle for me. I do really good for a while, and then I get really laxed about what I eat and exercising. I have joined a rgym around my house, and work out once a week with a trainer. The hardest thing for me, is it feels like it is going to be forever until I am a normal size again. When I started working on losing the weight, I wass 300 pounds. Not really sure how I got there. I guess somewhere over the last 9 years or so of marriage, 2 kdis, workign full time, and going to school, it just kind of crept up on me. Now that my kids are getting older, I want to lose the weight so that I am around for them, but also, I don't want to be an embarrasement. both my 9 and 6 year old have been told by classmates that their mom is fat, and honestly, at 300 pounds, how can I dispute that?

Replies

• wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the family
  • dcaton1965
    Options
    I totally know where you are coming from. My story is much the same as yours. Remember you can do anything you put your mind to doing. Accept small victories in weight loss. It will come but it does take time. Good luck!:smile: