How much water do you drink a day?

Options
13»

Replies

• marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Usually soft bouled egg with bread/tortilla and sweetened milk tea.
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am amazed at how much water so many of you are drinking. I drink about 2-3 liters a day, plus 20 ounces per 20 miles of bike rides over 30 miles. I used to drink a gallon+ a day, and I couldn't donate blood and a physician told me I was at risk of diluting my electrolyte and nutrients too much. I get made fun of for how much I drink (and pee) and worry I am still drinking too much. I am just a thirsty person. I've even been tested for diabetes countless times. Reading all your comments makes me feel like I am not so crazy. Thank you!
  • RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I do my best to drink 64 oz daily, but admittedly, that includes tea and other drinks.
  • melodyesch
    melodyesch Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I drink 80 oz. My cup is 20 oz and I make sure that I drink two of them before lunch and two of them after lunch. If I don't drink enough my fingers swell and my rings don't fit.

I HAVE to monitor my liquid intake or I'd never get enough. I know people posting above can't imagine NOT drinking water, but I am an odd person who is NEVER, EVER thirsty. I could go the whole week and only have a few sips with my lunches and dinners. So I keep track.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I drink a gallon to a gallon and a half every day.
  • rawhidenadz
    rawhidenadz Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Between a gallon and a gallon and a half. I seem to need a lot of water. That's the amount I just naturally drink - I'm not aiming for any goal or anything, just drink when I'm thirsty.