Hello!

Options
Hi,
I'm new to the site, first day. and I'm feeling pretty motivated to finally lose the weight I need to. I am currently at the heaviest I have ever been. My husband and I would like to start TTC this year but I really need to lose some weight first to have a healthy pregnancy. Looking forward to talking to other motivated people!

Replies

• wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the family....
  • midgeonthego
    Options
    Thanks! I'm looking forward to getting healthy!
  • hedanova
    hedanova Posts: 4
    Options
    I to am at the heaviest I have ever been, making me feel really bad. My knees hurt, my clothes won't fit and I have zero energy. I had a baby 8 months ago and gained like 60 lbs! Put me over the 200 mark by quite bit! I was 2 years ago down to 157 and in a size 6! Now i am in 14-16's and 199. I have lost some weight with the gym I go to, but I need to try something else to help boost my motivation...and dilligence.
  • momesgoal165
    momesgoal165 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am new to the site too,about 4 days...would appreciate someone to learn with.. I have been heavy for 15 years now and need to get it off for health reasons.

This is thebest thing I've run across for weight loss assistance and the fact that it is free isjust amazing to me.

The way it is set up, I BELIEVE I will do it. I think it iswonderful you guys are ready for a baby...mine is about to turn 17.
  • midgeonthego
    Options
    Hey, thanks for the welcome! Can I add you as friends, the more support we have the better.
  • midgeonthego
    Options
    I to am at the heaviest I have ever been, making me feel really bad. My knees hurt, my clothes won't fit and I have zero energy. I had a baby 8 months ago and gained like 60 lbs! Put me over the 200 mark by quite bit! I was 2 years ago down to 157 and in a size 6! Now i am in 14-16's and 199. I have lost some weight with the gym I go to, but I need to try something else to help boost my motivation...and dilligence.

Congrats on the baby, and your hard work at the gym. I too have been working out, but my eating habits have been bad so I really am excited about the food tracking to help me stay accountable.