Looking for a cleanse

Options
Just wanted to see if anyone had any 2-3 day detoxing cleanses they really liked? I'm looking to get re-motivated about loosing the rest of my weight and I feel a detoxing cleanse would be a great kick-start :bigsmile: I've attempted the Master Cleanse before, but it was a little too much for me. I am not looking for weight loss with the cleanse, just to clean out my system. Thanks!!!

Replies

• nomorefatbitch
    Options
    I've used a product prior to surgery a couple of times...but I'm thinking you want something a little less harsh and a little more healthy?
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    -bump-

I'm interested in cleansing, too. I've heard there are some that are good for stimulating the immune system and fighting old ailments like infection... I have an infection on my foot so bad that I can't walk right now, so a cleanse might be a godsend at this point...
  • Lindz8afish
    Lindz8afish Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I've used a product prior to surgery a couple of times...but I'm thinking you want something a little less harsh and a little more healthy?

Yeah, I am looking for healthy, not so harsh options :happy: I have a 6 month old I have to take care of during this hehe.
  • velisha
    velisha Posts: 21
    Options
    I just went to the GNC store yesterday and purchased a dextox "the cleaner" its a 14day women's formula an ultimate body detox that removes waste pounds...I will begin using it tomorrow but if anyone is interested just Google it and read the reviews and decide if it is something that you are willing to try (*_*)
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Lindz8afish
    Lindz8afish Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Well I did find this cleanse, it seems a bit more up my alley than the only lemon water mix haha. I'm going to do it for 3 days and then start up Insanity! I do want to try Shakeology at some point, but it's not in my budget right now. Those of you that gave me some tips, thank you. For those that wanted a cleanse, here you go!

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/files/pdfs/lbn-cleanse.pdf