I've lost 165 pounds!!

Options

Replies

• BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    cjscott2 wrote: »
    Another photographer here and I don't see any PS work either. Great job! I'd love to have an itty bitty waist!

Exactly . . . .

Great job, OP. I'm not gonna' lie, though, I did look to see if it was photoshopped. Like another comment said, I hope I look that good some day and people accuse me of photoshopping!
  • zkjmum
    zkjmum Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You are incredible! Wonderful job, and I appreciate all the hard work you've done, and continue to do. I looked you up on instagram and am checking out your meal prep pics for inspiration. I'm four weeks into low carbing too. Thanks for sharing!
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're such an inspiration!! that is so impressive! thanks for proving you can look tiny even if you were really overweight once, it gives me hope :) here's to hoping I'll have reached my goal at 30 too (or even before :p)
  • chakab03
    chakab03 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You go girl! You look great!!!
  • kmsnyg
    kmsnyg Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, congrats!!!!
  • tracydecicco
    tracydecicco Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!!!! You are such an inspiration.
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Holy Cheese and Crackers you look amazing!!!!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Dang! B)
  • DarrellHodgeLog
    DarrellHodgeLog Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW!
    That body though!
    Nice!
  • RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    You're so tiny! Wish I'd started this weight loss thang when I was was young. You look great!
  • DebBahr
    DebBahr Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Damn girl! You look amazing!
  • tugsandpulls760
    tugsandpulls760 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    i had the sleeve sept 2015 as of today lost 140# its awsome you look amazing
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Awwww you are so beautiful!! Before and after! But I'm glad you got healthy! Great job! I know you still had to work very hard and gastric sleeve is not a miracle cure. You still have to fight so many obstacles. Congrats!!!
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING <3

Probably one of the most dramatic weight loss transformations I've seen on MFP.

• AnchorsIntoTheOcean
    AnchorsIntoTheOcean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This doesnt look photoshopped to me at all.. I hate to say it, but i wish it was. I'm so jealous! Congratulations!! That is simply amazing. Could you share what you ate, and how much? I'm in a wheelchair so exercise is difficult. I was 314 and im 268 now. I have so much more to go but i dont have the funds for surgery.
  • sashayoung72
    sashayoung72 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You look amazballs! checked out all your pics on IG and wow just wow!!! Congrats on your fabulous journey!!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    A. Maz.Ing!!
  • chelso0o
    chelso0o Posts: 366 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I follow you on instagram and I *know* you don't photoshop your stuff! :) Great job!
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    MP900442187.jpg

This discussion has been cleaned up a bit to remove some content that violates community guidelines... like these:
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

and
    2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

and
    6. No Intentionally Hurtful Posts

Topics or posts which are started with the intent to belittle others, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. This includes stalking a poster through the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, or spreading gossip or rumors. At our discretion, any post referring to the behavior or posts of other users of the site will be removed.

Oh - there's also one that prohibits the sharing of private contact information AND another one that prohibits directing users off-site.

The full text of the community guidelines can be found at this link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines I highly encourage the review of them.

This is a success story. Let's celebrate it rather than tearing it down. And as always, if you believe a post violates community guidelines, please report it rather than responding to it. Posts that violate community guidelines can result in warnings, EVEN WHEN 'he hit me first'. And now back to your regularly scheduled program.

OP - major congrats. You have done a fantastic job and you look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!