Chunky to Hunky (Pic Included)

Options
nin6w6q1d3d5.jpg

Hard work pays off.
And myfitnesspal really was the game changer.

My before picture was actually after almost a year of weightlifting.
No picture of my true beginning as I was ashamed and unsure I'd actually even make it.
In that before picture I'm 200lbs but had amassed some muscle, before that I was 225lbs and soft, dropped down to 185lbs just by restricting what I ate and doing cardio and things like pushup/situp/squat bodyweight circuits.

Then I joined a gym, doing strength stuff, eating more, getting to that point.

Then a trainer suggested I track calories, use mfp, and within a couple of months all the garbage I didn't need melted away.

Mind you there is a year between these two pictures but the slimming down happened between January 2015 to June 2015, then I got a concussion, sort of loss my structure for 5 months, got back into it, bulked to 17% bodyfat and between April 2016 to June 2016 got down to 9%, picture related.

Now I'm reverse dieting and set on maintaining as bulking isn't worth it, in my opinion, if you're natural.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!