Good multivitamins? Can't swallow pill..

Options
Are there any good multivitamins that aren't sugary or have to be swallowed? I just can't swallow pills!

Replies

• WinterWedding2013
    Options
    I always take the gummy vitamins. (Kid at heart) :bigsmile:
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    IDK about not sugary but if you cant swallow pills youre only option is childrens chewables (even recommended for pregnant women who cant stomach pills) or they now have gummy vitamins in adult. The ones without the sugary look on the outside are obviously much less sugary. The ones I take dont taste overly sugary. They are VitaFusion Gummy Vitamins. I got them at walmart 60 day supply is around $11. I purchased the prenatals because of my hair and nails but I also have a hard time stomaching normal multis (I know it doesnt make sense) and they taste absolutly delish
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    You can also get liquid vitamins at GNC or other vitamin place. I took liquid ones for years. Good luck!
  • mixbl
    mixbl Posts: 20
    Options
    Vitafusion - Multi Vites 200% Vitamin D Gummy Vitamins for Adults, 2 Gummy Vitamin

These taste fruity.
  • FitDC
    FitDC Posts: 63
    Options
    I've noticed vitamins that are chewable and similar to gummy bears or soft candies in Walmart. Check also online.
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    the gummy vitamins are good
  • supershala
    supershala Posts: 30
    Options
    The Alive brand has a great liquid diet supplement that is super good for you. It has all the vitamins and minerals you need, plus added fruit and vegetable blends. My brother uses it ( I use the pill of the same brand) and he swears by it. Hope this helps :)
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    We use the adult gummy vitamins.