Hey!

Options
Hey folks!
I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated in tracking and for me to be able to help you in the same way!
My name is Rebecca, I'm 23yrs old and weigh 250 pounds. I'm frankly so tired of the rut I've been stuck in and I am ready to climb out! Goals? To shed weight, get healthy...most importantly to gain healthy habits.
Good luck with all of your journeys!

Replies

• procolorer
    procolorer Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me (I would add you but the all on my phone hasn't been letting me lately.) Im 23 and very close to you in weight (a little heavier though).
  • lundie582
    lundie582 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also new here . My daughter showed me this app. I love it
    I enjoy the support from people on this site. I weigh 275. I am short 5'1 . I think u u like to dance find a thing like zumba. Works all the muscles. Also I drink 3 32oz water everyday. Walking 30 mintues a day works also walk at your speed .
  • rlamons1
    rlamons1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Lol procolorer were friends already!!
  • RaymondWilber
    RaymondWilber Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I added you
  • Red5092
    Red5092 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! Make healthy choices daily, and track your food intake. The weight will come off, and you'll start feeling like a million bucks! Really....track your food intake! That's the most important and best thing you can do. Eat more vegetables, fruit, lean meat, whole grains, and dairy. For exercise, start slow with walks and gradually increase. Most people fail when they take on too much change all at once. Also make realistic achievable daily/weekly goals for yourself. You will feel proud of yourself when you accomplish them. Good luck!!!
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me. SW:275.7 CW:141.9 GW: 125
  • Trail_Hunter
    Trail_Hunter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, and looking to add friends.