60lbs to lose. Who's with me?!!

Options
As far as I can remember, I've always been overweight. Younger (and still today) you would never see me wear shorts, skirts or anything that doesn't cover my knees and legs. In my mid 20's I managed to lose 65 pounds by myself with lots, lots of exercise and portion controlled meals. Then I took it for granted, thought I didn't had to worry about my weight and guess what? I gain it all back. So back to square one. I'm looking for friends that have the same goal as mine, supportive and motivational friends with who, I can and we all can achieve our common goals! If I did it once, I can do it again!! Who's in??!

Replies

• TheUwuest
    TheUwuest Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    As a former morbidly obese child who got down to merely obese, then started gaining it back, I started out with 74 to lose this time around! you'll get there
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    That's around my ultimate goal. I have the same history of losing 60. I gained most of it back but am on the downhill again.
  • annieh60630
    annieh60630 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 150 pounds to lose. I have to say it's a lot more fun putting it on that it is taking it off!
  • Slybynite
    Slybynite Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've lost 20 so far and would like to lose 60 more to get back to where I was 15 years ago.
  • ArleneFaye
    ArleneFaye Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have never lost any more than 10lb's at a time and have been steadily and slowly packing on the pounds for the past 20 years. I now have 60 lbs to lose (at least).
  • spikycactus
    spikycactus Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Got 55-60 to lose right now :)
  • ANewWayToLive
    ANewWayToLive Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Let's all add each other so we can focus on losing these unwanted pounds and help, motivate and support each other as well :smiley:
  • AngeloInTexas
    AngeloInTexas Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • spikycactus
    spikycactus Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • breninky
    breninky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in too!
  • mammanorina
    mammanorina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. Lost 55 gained 30 back. Its tough. I'm in also!
  • wesheets
    wesheets Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Gee. 60 eh? Not sure if I could maintain at that low but even 10 lbs is hard to lose. Sooooo I'm in!! I probably have a solid 50 and that is plenty tough!!
  • RaymondWilber
    RaymondWilber Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have 72 lbs to get to my goal. I'm in
  • VanaIbis
    VanaIbis Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in, 50 to lose. Add me.
  • she973
    she973 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! 60 to lose Add me.
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Me!!! I started with 100lbs to lose... I'm down to about 60 to go. I've yo-yo before, I get it. I've got to do this, I won't give up! We've got this!
  • ANewWayToLive
    ANewWayToLive Posts: 31 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Anyone that is interested in joining me on that journey, please add me as a friend. I also have awesome friends in my list that all have the same common weight loss. I've also created within my friend list, a little July "challenge" which is to lose about 10lbs this month or 2lbs/week!! I like to keep things interesting!!
  • nics9
    nics9 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in!! Need to lose 22lbs . I had lost 26 lbs two years ago, but last year I gained them again. This time I'm going to work really hard!
  • tiawna
    tiawna Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Need to lose 40-50 lbs. Need all the help and support I can get.
  • rwalston86
    rwalston86 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll add you. ...You guys can feel free to add me. I need the support!