Hi, nice to meet you!!!

Options
Hello, I recently started to use MFP as I made the decision to forever say good bye to these pounds I have had for years. I started to use MFP on 6/27/2016 n lost 5 lbs already! I hope I get to meet others like myself who are determined to lose the weight too! Add me n let's do this!!!

Replies

• CarolF11
    CarolF11 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I started changing my way of eating also on 6/27 but started MFP a couple days later and I've also lot 5lbs!! I'll add you!
  • Getting_50_and_fit
    Getting_50_and_fit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started eating better and exercising on 5/31/16 and feel great, but have been doing it alone and I could use all the friends and encouragement I can get. Thank you for adding me!
  • Amrik10
    Amrik10 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have been on this for a little while and it's great to give a shout out to the effort we all make everyday to get to our goals. You can add me
  • Chrisjuvers
    Chrisjuvers Posts: 2,692 Member
    Options
    I've been here for 5 years but just came back in May. I've lost 18lbs so far & 40 more to go. I log in everyday, please add me!
  • RaymondWilber
    RaymondWilber Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I added you. I just started mfp a couple weeks ago. I started my journey over a month ago. So far i have lost 30 lbs. I'm hoping to lose a lot more.