LOOKING FOR FRIENDS FOR MOTIVATION

Options
Stephanietheskinnygirlxo
Stephanietheskinnygirlxo Posts: 8 Member
edited June 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
Alright you guys I am a bridesmaid in my brothers wedding this October! I am just started my 90day challenge with ItWorks yesterday. Yes I said ItWorks. NOOO I am NOT trying to sell it to you although I am a distributor. I am simply asking for people to come together whether you are in a program or not I honestly am struggling with my weight and need to lose!!! So with that being said .. Will you join me on my journey we all have a goal to be reached! Why not come together!

Replies

• janiegurl
    janiegurl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you I'm struggling so bad
  • s00980817
    s00980817 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! My super healthy, fit best friend is getting married and after my daughter's birth, I've gained 40 lbs!
  • 46carmen
    46carmen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I've been struggling for awhile.
  • Katedb83
    Katedb83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love to join. Struggling! Lost my mother in November and put on 20 plus lbs. can't seem to find the motivation! Love to have daily or weekly support buddies!
  • FirecrackerLR
    FirecrackerLR Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also a bridesmaid in October.... Need motivation and support.
  • paytondoll
    paytondoll Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me to please
  • LibertyJWilliams
    LibertyJWilliams Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add!!!
  • brandilunsford
    brandilunsford Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too Id LOVE a weight loss buddy if any one is interested.
  • tara_steward
    tara_steward Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could use a buddy too.
  • uyai11
    uyai11 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • beylabean
    beylabean Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please add me also, and any of you ladies above feel free too! Just getting back to this weight loss adventure after a very long and hard year!! Need motivators and like minded individuals! @uyai11 @tara_steward @brandilunsford @libertyseronio @paytondoll
  • Nellegurl
    Nellegurl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Definitely In the same boat. Looking to drop at least 20 pounds by October for my birthday. I have good days and bad days but overall I can't seem to get past the 10 pounds without it creeping back in me. Feel free to add me. I'm here for support and would love some in return.
  • kurriouskat
    kurriouskat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well! I've recently lost 18 (in 7 weeks) by reading a book and then doing a green smoothie cleanse and only eating raw veggies, fruits, unsalted nuts and hard boiled eggs. I've found that any sugar that's not natural (like in fruit) makes me gain weight quickly - including carbs! So cutting those out completely had helped.
  • Natalierae886
    Natalierae886 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Add me :)